Pick up lines trend from time to time, they often follow the trends going on around the world such as the Pokémon Go craze (pick up line 9) or are related to stereotypes. Guys think of pick-up lines as a simple way to start a conversation without awkwardness seeping in while most girls just find it irritating.
Below are some of the most well-known and common pick-up lines easily found on the surface of the web. Girls, are you sick of them?
The “is your”s
- Is your name google? Because you got everything I’m searching for.
- Is your name wifi? Because I feel a connection.
- Is your name Ariel? Because I think we mermaid for each other.
The “do you”s
- Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
- Do you work at a café? Because I love you a latte.
- Do you take triple science? No? Well, at least we got chemistry.
- Do you think there’s a problem with my phone? I can’t seem to find your number.
The “are you”s
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you got “fine” written all over you.
- Are you Pikachu? Because I choose you!
- Are you part of the team? Bench-warmer? From what I know the benchwarmers don’t run in my head all day long!
- Did your license get suspended for driving all the boys crazy?
- Did the sun just shine? Oh sorry, you just smiled.
- Life without you is like a broken pencil…pointless
Girls prefer creativity and originality, something that relates to what is happening in the moment and not random, pick-up lines might be a good way to spice up a conversation with your best friends but using it for a serious purpose…I hope that through this short compilation boys can learn a thing or two about picking up girls and girls finally found someone who understands their feelings.
Ang Yen Chi (4)