- Two mice were chewing on a film roll. One of them goes, “I think the book was better”.
- A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with the luggage. He replied, “No, I’m travelling light.”
- Teacher: “What does a sign have to do with your being late?”
Student: “But the sign said, ‘Go slow, school ahead’!”
- If you ever get cold, stand in a corner. They’re usually around 90 degrees.
- A vulture boards a plane carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess said, “I’m sorry, but we only allow each passenger one carrion.”
- Went to the optician’s the other day. Guess who I bumped into? Everyone.
- Parallel lines have so much in common. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
- Two students are talking.
Student 1: I have good news. The teacher said the exams will go on even if it rains or shines.
Student 2: What’s so great about it?
Student 1: It’s snowing
- Why do people carry umbrellas?
Because umbrellas can’t walk.
- Read everything in order!
There are 500 bricks on the plane. One fell off. How many are left?
What are the three steps to putting an elephant in a refrigerator?
Open fridge, put elephant in, close fridge.
What are the four steps to putting a giraffe in a refrigerator?
Open fridge, take elephant out, put giraffe in, close fridge.
The Lion King is having a birthday party. All the animals attend but one. Which animal is it and why?
Giraffe. He’s stuck in the refrigerator.
Sally wants to cross an alligator infested river. There is no bridge and the only way she can get across is by swimming. She swims across and makes it to the other side safely. Why?
All the alligators were at the party.
Sally dies anyway. Why?
She got hit in the head by the flying brick.
Chen Yu Yang 1T