Some pickup lines to bring a smile to your face after those mid-year assessments!
Just assume every sentence ends with a tongue-click and a wink. Beware the cheesiness!
- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- I’m sorry; I don’t think we’ve met. I wouldn’t forget a pretty face like that.
- Why did Johnny throw the clock out of the window?
Because he wanted to see time fly!
- Can I take your picture to prove to my friends that angels exist?
- Excuse me; I think you have something in your eye. Oh no, it’s just a sparkle.
- Hello, I’m a thief and I’m here to steal your heart.
- You may be asked to leave soon. You’re making all the other women look bad.
- Now for a mini story…
Sally was in a museum. She was bored looking at the artwork, so she sat down on a sofa and took a selfie. The guard walked up to her with a serious look on his face.
“I’m sorry ma’am. I’ll have to ask you to stop taking pictures of the artwork.”
“The artwork?” Sally asked. The guard winked and replied, “Because you are a work of art.”
Jaime Ng (13) 1 Loyalty