- Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married.
The ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was excellent.
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day. But I couldn’t find any.
- My friend’s bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast.
- I used to be a banker but I lost interest.
- Why was Cinderella thrown off the basketball team? She ran away from the ball.
- A book just fell on my head. I’ve only got myshelf to blame.
- Why did the students eat their homework? Because the teacher said that it was a piece of cake.
- I changed my password to “incorrect”. So whenever I forget what it is the computer will say “Your password is incorrect”.
- What travels around the world but stays in one corner? A stamp.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
- They say you are what you eat, so stay away from the nuts
- What does a skeleton orders at a restaurant? Spare ribs.
- I’m glad I know sign language, it’s pretty handy.