1) I was wondering why the baseball was getting bigger, then it hit me.
2) Did you hear about the man who got hit in the head by a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
3) Why can’t the bicycle stand on its own? It’s two-tired.
4) I’m glad I know sign language, it’s pretty handy.
5) There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn’t control his pupils.
6) I tried wearing tight jeans but I could never pull it off.
7) I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech’ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter “Spain good but there is Norway I could take another bite”.
8) I used to be addicted to soap but I’m clean now.
9) Why does Peter Pan fly? He Neverlands
10) Friend A: What’s the difference between tuna, a piano and a bottle of glue?
Friend B: I don’t know, what?
Friend A: You can tuna piano but you cannot piano tuna.
Friend B: What about the glue?
Friend A: I knew you would get stuck on that…
Giselle Cho (1F)