Did you hear about the guy they found dead with his head in his cornflakes?
A: The police thought it was a cereal killer.
2) A husband and wife go to a restaurant. The waiter approaches the table to take their order.
“I’ll have your biggest, juiciest steak,” says the husband.
But sir, what about the mad cow?” asks the waiter.
“Oh,” says the husband, “she’ll order for herself.”
3) Q: how do you make seven an even number?
A: take the s out!
4) Q: Why did the boy take a pencil to bed?
A: to draw the curtains!
5) teacher: Name two animals that live in a cold region?
student: A polar bear and his wife
6) Joker: Wanna hear a construction joke?
Person: Sure, I’d love to hear a construction joke!
Joker: Sorry, I’m still working on it!
7) Q: What has a head, a tail, and no body?
A: A coin!
8) What did the plant do in math class?
Answer: It grew square roots!
9) Have you heard the story of the germ?
Never mind, it’ll spread.
10) Q: What is a bears favorite phone?
A: a blackberry!